Sounds like Summer FestDate: 21 Dec - 20 Jan
Address: Noosa Junction
Throughout summer we invite locals and visitors to get into our village vibe with live music and summer games at selected locations throughout the Junction.
If you need a break from the beach – the Junction is the perfect place to chill-out with family and friends away from the crowds. Our friendly restaurants, cafes and bars are where the locals hang-out and this year we’ve added even more fun and games each Friday and Saturday in the Junction.
Why not try your hand at Laneway bowls, quoits, Four by four, bocce, dominoes and Giant Jenga!
Check them out at the following locations, as you shop, sip, and taste your way around..
• CLO Studios Laneway - 12 Lanyana Way
• Cactus Lane - 10 Lanyana Way
• Arcadia St – home of the giant blue Kingfisher mural (look up!)
Don’t forget to get a selfie with Santa in Arcadia, or snap a shot with our Gob-smacking Giant Bush Turkey in Turkey Lane off Sunshine Beach Road, home to our larger than life street mural featuring one of our favourite feathered locals
LIVE MUSIC in the JUNCTION
Friday 21 December
• Pete Allen at the Junction Twilight Markets from 5-9pm
• Mimi G Lucked live at Montezumas from 5pm – 7pm
• Karen Thomsen at CLO Studios Laneway from 5pm – 7pm
Saturday 22 December & 29 December
Why not enjoy some tenpin bowling in the colourful CLO Studios laneway to the sounds of live music by Morgan from 10am to 12 Noon
Friday 28 December
• Eddie Cheeba’s hosts live music from 5-7pm
Friday 4 January
• Los Amigos live at Montezuma's from 5pm -7pm
• Karen Thomsen at Eddie Cheeba's from 5-7pm
Saturday 5 January
Daryl James at CLO Laneway from 10am - Noon
Friday 11 January
Karen Thomsen at Eddie Cheeba's from 5-7pm
Friday 18 January
• Live music from 5pm at the Junction Twilight Markets
• Los Amigos at CLO Laneway from 5pm - 7pm